Sunday 26 April 2015

Estella Assessment


Evaluation:
Overall I feel my final Estella assessment went very well. The makeup and hair turned out exactly how I wanted it too and how I had practised it. I feel that the character look would fit well in a film adaptation of Great Expectations as its realistic and fits with the idea of a young Victorian girl - basic and innocent. However after looking at my final images I feel that the hair is very similar to my Miss Havisham character so I feel I could have experimented more to come up with a more elaborate and interesting hairstyle that would have shown off the technical skills I have learnt this term. I am however pleased with how I achieved the flawless looking skin and how I blended the blusher and eyeshadow to highlight the face, I also feel all the colour on the face (lips, eyes and cheeks) goes extremely well with the pale skin tone and ginger hair.
In the future I think I will try to push my technical skills further so I can develop skills I am less comfortable with as well as consider an entire look including clothing to develop the character further rather than just the hair and makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment