Sunday 26 April 2015

Miss Havisham Practice


 

Evaluation:
Overall I was very happy with the final result of my makeup practise for Miss Havisham, I feel that the final look was effective for the character. However when I completed the practise I didn't realise that the hair would take me as long as it did so I spent more time on the makeup detail meaning when it came to completing the hair I didn't have enough time. Therefore I need to keep practising so I can complete the make up look in as much detail as I have here but in a shorter period of time so I have more time to do the hair, I also didn't have any dry shampoo to hand so I couldn't practise making the hair look dusty.
The only other issue I will have to practise with the makeup is making sure that the peeling skin I created using Duo at the top of the head and around the mouth looks exactly the same each time I do it so its the same in the continuity assessment, however this is just something I am going to have to keep practising before the assessment.


No comments:

Post a Comment