Monday 27 April 2015

Evaluation of Final Quentin Images

In general I was satisfied with the way my Quentin images turned out. Originally my plan was to make my Quentin character very normal and contrasting to my Claudia character. However after I practised the look I concluded it was much too basic for the project. Therefore I tried to think of ways I could make his look a bit more interesting whilst still being fairly subtle in comparison to Claudia. For my final images I have made Quentin very pale with dark under eyes. I feel like this helps relate him to Claudia's character a bit more, as well as the brief. I feel his final look is quite basic but eery which I am pleased with. I pushed my technical skills with my Claudia character so for Quentin I wanted to tone it down a bit. I think the pale skin looks realistic and the dark eyes give him a scary edge. My thinking behind these new elements of the look were that as Quentin is a figment of Claudia's imagination he should bare a small similarity to her as he is representative of what she has been through and who she is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment